EVS in Schools
InCo-Molfetta is searching 4 volunteer for a new EVS project in the schools of Molfetta and Bisceglie (Southern Italy) starting from 1rst september 2017 until 1rst of June 2018.
InCo – Molfetta has started to look for the future volunteers for our local schools and for a partner organizations with the deadline of 1rst December.
Available placements are listed below with some details about the activities:
Please read on for more information!
1) Scuola ITET - Molfetta from September 2017 to June 2018, Southern Italy, 2 vacancies.
infopack_itet-g-salvemini.pdf 254,69 kB
2) Scuola Battisti-Ferraris, Bisceglie, from September 2017 to June 2018, 2 vacancies.
infopack_battisti-ferraris.pdf 373,53 kB
Molfetta and Bisceglie are located in the heart of Apulia Region on the seaside, far from the regular touristic destinations.
Volunteers will be involved in non-formal education at school, organizing extra-curricular activities, assisting pupils, promoting mobility opportunities, supporting other peers with fewer opportunities. Hence they will have the opportunity to meet other volunteers from other organizations.
Get inspired and read some of the ourex-volunteers' testimonies!
So here the application procedures: (readthem and follow them carefully!)
1) download the application form from below
Application form_February2017.docx 270,10 kB
2) get deep information about EVS and its conditions; read as much as possible about the receiving organization you are interested in and the city where it is located, verifying if it really matches with your ideas/dreams of experience abroad;
3) contact your Sending Organization. We will not accept application done by volunteers directly, only through Sending Organization!
4) discuss the opportunity with your Sending Organization checking the opportunities offered and your expectations. Matching profile and opportunities is essential to guarantee a great service for you! In case of doubts, give us a call (+39 3286762929) – we will be happy to help. :-)
5) ask your Sending Organization to send us an email with your application attaching the form together with the CV with picture. We will not accept application done by volunteers directly, only through Sending Organizations.
Email's subject must be: "EVSapplication InCo through Sending Organization: NAME OF THE RECEIVINGORGANIZATION".
Thus, for example: "EVS application InCo through Sending Organization: CIVICA". Emails without the specific subject will not be included in the selection process.
The deadline to apply is the 1rst of December 2016 at noon. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) If you would like to apply to more than one vacancy, applications must be done separately – the documents and evaluation must be specific in different emails with proper subject.
Emails which do not follow the indications will not be processed as valid applications and will be directed again to this announcement. Successful applications will receive an email of confirmation.